Mom sent this and I trust Mom. She's a computer expert, too!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:43:19 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Richard, but Mom sent this, and she's pretty
reliable!( She has also worked with computers for
years: at an aerospace contractor. )
    It opens a page with a picture of a crystal ball
on the left, and a chart of numbers, 1-100 on the
right. Each number has a different symbol next to it.
Choose a 2-digit number.
Add those digits and subtract them from the number you
picked, so if it it 75, you add 7+5,=12, and subtract
12 from 75, leaving 63. All in your head!
 Now look down the chart to 63, and focus on the
symbol next to it. You have done all of this in your
head and not touched the computer once!
While focusing on that symbol, use your mouse to move
the cursor to the crystal ball and click. The symbol
you were looking at will appear in the crystal ball!!!
( It apparently won't work if you don't do the mental
math, according to the UGA reference librarian.)