DC

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:08:37 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Don
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 12:54 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: DC

Hi Jonathan,

What is the lowest out door temperature that occurs? If it causes the
wall
cavities in homes to drop below the dew point such a unit would flirt
with
serious home damage. It also does not address the high end of the
spectrum
for humidity.

If you look here I think you will find your basic premise that humidity
is
fairly even will be quite quite shattered.

http://ccc.atmos.colostate.edu/~coagmet/rawdata_docs.php

I charge about $300 US for a full upgright install--which saves the
client
3 tunings per year.