DC

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:54:20

Hi Jonathan,

What is the lowest out door temperature that occurs? If it causes the wall
cavities in homes to drop below the dew point such a unit would flirt with
serious home damage. It also does not address the high end of the spectrum
for humidity.

If you look here I think you will find your basic premise that humidity is
fairly even will be quite quite shattered.

http://ccc.atmos.colostate.edu/~coagmet/rawdata_docs.php

I charge about $300 US for a full upgright install--which saves the client
3 tunings per year.