Switcharoo ...

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:39:03 -0600

Terry says: "Charge them for your labor!!!!"

See my post this morning responding to Ron Nossaman

Terry asks: "They have a new grand humidistat? Please describe. How does it
differ from the H2?"

Don't know exactly. Physically it's a little longer and maybe thinner. Says
"Grand Humidistat" on it and is called an H4. They enclosed a flyer with the
system that says "Introducing the H-4 Grand Humidistat ... After more than
1200 hous of testing, we've developed a Humidistat uniquely tailored to the
grand's construction."

There is a chart on the page and this paragraph: "The chart ... shows
essentially imperceptible moisture content changes in the piano soundboard
as compared to an unprotected soundboard in the same environment."

My first knowledge of their existence came when I opened a 6GPS-38SHB and
found it in the box. I think from now on they will typically designate
products as follows:

	6GPS-50STSHB-FDNH*

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

*Six Piece Grand Dampp-Chaser System with Short Tank, Smart Heater Bar, and
Fancy-Dancy New Humidistat