Secretary, was: Haines Bros.

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:34:08 -0500

Nice to hear your story Wayne. I did Potter and Minnesota also. Good stuff. Interesting issue you bring up:

> Right now though I seem to have more business than I can handle...thinking
> about having my daughter in Arizona become my secretary...you can do
> wonderful things with 800 numbers, FAXs, cheap long distance, email,
> computers, etc...

What is her number? I just might call her before you do!

I find that administrative work is my downfall. Recording service info (the biggest trouble - I have a stack of unprocessed records for the past six months!), billing and proposals (getting the darn things out). I would love to have a secretary. Certainly can't afford anyone full time. How do you folks rassle with these issues? Suggestions very welcome. Thanks for any input.

Terry Farrell