Haines Bros.

Wayne R. Lutzow ibetuner@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:57:49 -0800

Just over 61...

Worked as a Telecom Technician for PacBell for 35 year...I understand
trouble shooting, relay adjusting, etc.

Action regulation is just like adjusting relays...need to do more of it
however...adjust actions that is.

Took Potter's Home Study Course and his Intermediate and Advance Seminar in
Minnesota...Helped me a lot.

Been tuning full time for three stores and independently since June...have
tuned about 300 pianos and really finding out what I don't know.

Went to the Arizona Seminar few weeks ago and was very impressed. Will be
attending California Conference next week. Wonder if I'll see anyone on this
list attending...If anyone does go say Hi to Wayne from Sacramento...would
like to put some faces with names.

Ditto about money and fun...

Right now though I seem to have more business than I can handle...thinking
about having my daughter in Arizona become my secretary...you can do
wonderful things with 800 numbers, FAXs, cheap long distance, email,
computers, etc...

Her husbands finishing his medical residency there and with three kids
thery're still poor...maybe working for me we can be poor together.

This career fits right in with my current situation...my wife is going to be
a junior at Sac State. She's getting her music degree...found out Sac State
has a 60+ program...when your 60 years old you can go for $3 a semester...

Peter Clark, the University Piano Technician is the president of our
chapter...there are also some students in our chapter...keeps me in touch
with members...get to go to concerts with my wife...finally into the music
circle, sorta.

Sorry to be so long winded...That'll teach you to ask me a question...

Wayne

> How old R U? I started this new wonderful piano career five years ago at
age 42. Formerly did environmental consulting. Making less money at this
point (although I am aiming to change that), but having oodles more fun!

> Terry Farrell
.org/mailman/listinfo/pianotech