Switcharoo ...

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:57:48 -0500

Alan,

I have yet to install a grand undercover, and the primary reason is the labor
involved.  Most of my grand installations are pretty good without it, but I can
think of at least one piano that really needs it.  I get sore installing the
systems, so I'm not eager for that extra labor installing the undercover, too.
I have given some thought as to how the installation could be made easier, but I
haven't come up with anything better -- yet.

Regards,
Clyde