DC

Ned Swift swiftspiano@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:12:51 -0500

Jonathan

I have to agree with you on the climate control approach.  The biggest
weakness I see of the DC systems is that someone has to take ownership of
keeping water in the thing.  For some people, this is not a problem as they
are diligent in checking the thing.  But for others, they neglect it worse
than their house plants.  A fully automatic system which requires no human
intervention is the best all around approach.

Ned Swift
Lowell, MI