Best pianos ever made

Armond armond@snip.net
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:33:30 -0500

thanks Roger, i am not familar with the pianos you mention with the
exception of the Canadian made Everett I tuned for 20 years in FL.  I just
think that people like Oscar Peterson, Art Tatem have high standards beyond
ours.  i hope i come across these pianos you mention and i will forward the
favorable result i'm sure to you.  my experience is extensive but i stopped
doing dealer work in 1982 favoring the home customer.  i do know that my
taste in piano sound is the same as the great artists of all time.  did you
like the Falconi pianos?