Best pianos ever made

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:17:06 -0600

Hi Armond,
                      It seems you have very strong opinions, about piano
quality,  yet you freely admit not ever seeing a Canadian brand and are un
familiar with some German brands.
As for saying Great Artist never played Canadian pianos. Well I will make a
plain statement.   You do not know what you are talking about.
Your post just indicates to me that you are devoid of any real experience.
I am sorry for this caustic post, but you are over the line in my book.

Roger Jolly
Forever an apprentice in this business.