Where are all the messages?

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:13:36 -0700 (MST)

>Is it just me or my server, or have the pianotech messages really dried up lately?  Not quality, just quantity.

Pianotech posts are working correctly as far as I can tell.

If you think you're not getting the posts, posting to the list
is probably not the best way to test the problem.  Instead, you
could look at the list archives to see if messages are accumulating
that you aren't seeing.  The pianotech archives are at:

	https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/

Also, more information on common list issues can be found in
the list FAQ at:

	http://www.ptg.org/faq/lists.html

-andy