Dampp-Chaser comment (was RE: Rebuilt Steinway...TheGeneralIssues

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:30:51 +0100

Ric,

For what is worth, the Steinway importer for France and Belgium
carries them and have a distribution agreement for them DC.

Best Regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech