My first Pearl River

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:07:03 EST

I've worked on alot of them in the last couple of years, and apart from one
three year old upright(forget the model number) that I tuned last year that
had the tightest and jumpiest tuning pins that I've ever seen, they are good
price performers.

Steam the hammers?  Haven't tried that, but seems like it's worth a shot...

Dave Stahl