My first Pearl River

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:47:44 -0500

I suggest you contact David Campbell, their Tech Rep, if you find the
sticky key situation to be difficult. During a class on the PR piano he
mentioned there had been a batch of keys that were bad, warping all
over the place, etc. If there's a problem like that, they want to know
about it (they may be willing to swap out the old set of keys). Pearl
River Phone #s: 909 673 9155 or 800-435-5086.
Patrick