Steinway letter

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:04:15 -0500

Hello List,

Our most recent letter from Steinway is dated August 28, 1997.  I would =
be happy to fax this to anyone who is interested.

At some risk, let me add a brief statement for the list's consideration. =
 At Dampp-Chaser we only want to do what is right for the piano.  We =
know that not all pianos need a Climate Control System.  We also know =
that many can benefit.  We are not trying to make a buck at any cost.  =
We stay focused on research, product improvement and quality.  We also =
support the profession through activities of the Piano Technicians =
Guild.  That having been said, it is up to you to determine if our =
product has value.  We hope that you find that is does.

Sincerely,

Roger Wheelock, VP
Dampp-Chaser Corp.  =20