Dampp-Chaser comment (was RE: Rebuilt Steinway...The GeneralIssues

kam544 kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:51:37 -0600

>Fine Keith... so why does Steinway and Sons deny any such recommendation
>today ??

And where is the documentation to support this claim, please?

>Hmmm ??  And have you personally seen the origional letter, or even
>the entire text in copy ? I mean if you have welll... then you have.

Yes, I have a copy of that letter.

>But
>then somebody has to resolve the issue about why today Steinway says
something different...

I see no reason why anyone has to resolve anything with regards to
what you say Steinway says. Steinway can take care of their own
business quite well without you as their spokesman.

Cheers,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731