Dampp-Chaser comment (was RE: Rebuilt Steinway...The GeneralIssues

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:36:27 +0100

Fine Keith... so why does Steinway and Sons deny any such recommendation
today ?? Hmmm ??  And have you personally seen the origional letter, or even
the entire text in copy ? I mean if you have welll... then you have. But
then somebody has to resolve the issue about why today Steinway says
something different.

No biggie really either way.... but it would be nice to hear Steinway either
confirm or deny the thing in public. I asked John why they didnt demand the
quote be taken down if they didnt recommend DC.... he didnt want to answer.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.