Dampp-Chaser comment (was RE: Rebuilt Steinway...The GeneralIssues

kam544 kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:05:04 -0600

No, Richard, that is not a quote from Dampp-Chaser.

It is a quote from a Steinway letter (I trust that is a document in
your eyes), written by Peter Goodrich, Director of Customer Services
to Stephen R. Smith, President of Dampp-Chaser Electronics
Corporation in 1987.

So be delighted, kind sir.

  Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician