Dampp-Chaser comment (was RE: Rebuilt Steinway...The GeneralIssues

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:23:42 +0100

This is a quote from Damp Chaser Corp. It is not to be found anywhere
that I know of in Steinway documentation. Tho I would be delighted to
find the opposite to be true.... but thats another matter entirely :)

RicB