korg vs ETD/Aural

Fred Brown RPT fbrown3@mindspring.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:49:01 -0500

I am using RCT on a Mac. I do aural test as I tune to check stretch and at the break. We went over my tuning before I left and I used outside inside M6-M3 tests to check beat progression in the temperament as well as checking 4ths and 5ths. She has had the 'tooner' for 20 yrs and didn't get it out to check my tuning until after I had left. I have rescheduled to go back and check(she has retuned piano to her liking unfortunately),
but at least I can see what it is that she considers to be correct. I think that I might have bumped into one of those 'Reverse Well Temperaments' or some such thing that I have up until this point only read about.
thanks for your help
Fred Brown RPT
Atlanta GA