D.C. troubling finding

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 21:35:54 -0500

Terry,

That's the way it's always been, as far as I know, and it's not been kept
secret.  It still does a good job of keeping the moisture content of the
soundboard stable, which is the goal.  That's my understanding; I hope I'm
right.  :-)

Yes, it seems like an "off" position would be desirable, and that may be the way
things will be in the future.  While it would be more efficient, the result may
be more expensive humidistats.  The cost for research and development has to be
covered somehow.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT