Tendonitis

G GRAVINA ggravina@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:18:47 -0500

Brian,

Where does it hurt and how often do you get pain?

I've been managing wrist and hand discomfort from carpel tunnel - and
hopefully put off surgery (indefinitely) - by alternating tuning
positions.  I recently learned to tune verticals with the lever in my left
hand; grands I still do righty.

Jerry Gravina, RPT
Babylon, NY