Tendonitis+Vinegar

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:43:02 -0800 (PST)

Go to a SERIOUS natural health practitioner and ask
about supplements. Vitamin C is essential for ALL
healing, and lipids (fats) are essential for the nerve
sheaths which are probably actually doing the hurting.
Omega 3 fatty acids are best, from linseed (flax) oil.
I developed tondonitis from playing ragtime 6 hours a
night. NO MORE! You MUST stop when it hurts,then
massage, heat, nutritional supplements,etc..  Enough
oil in your diet is essential.
    Mine really hurt, but is much better now.
     Thump