Tendonitis+Vinegar

Brian Doepke doepkeb@comcast.net
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:28:03 -0500

Hello List,

A two part listing.  1. I have searched my cd roms of the past Journals
and have found nothing regards to tendonitis and ways to help with the
pain.  What can I do to help the pain?  (stop tuning is not an
option...I know some of you were thinking that)

2. The other night I arrived to tune a piano and the woman was cleaning
the other part of the house with vinegar.  She readily admitted and was
proud of the fact that vinegar could be used as an all purpose cleaner.
But the odor was almost overwhelming...even when I was 2 rooms away.
Can the odors of vinegar damage parts of a piano or the strings.  It
sure was strong.

Thank you,

Brian Doepke
doepkeb@comcast.net