help!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:18:21 -0800 (PST)

There's a fellow 'round here who had about 2,000 old
pianos in five warehouses. Periodically a warehouse
would burn (homeless people + cold+ sterno) and he'd
lose 500 or so. I think he's down to only 600 pianos,
now.
    It was surreal to wade through this "moonscape" of
debris and melted plates jutting up through the ashes
at all sorts of crazy angles!! Make a great video! I
did a tour of ALL the warehouses once, and amental
inventory. If anyone needs anything, I'll go look for
it (for a price!!!)
     Thump