Sleep Tuning

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:35:32 -0700

on 2/4/03 9:56 PM, Wimblees@aol.com at Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

>Tuning is one of the most boring things we do.

>Wim

Hey----speak for yourself.  Tuning is a tremendous excitement for me about
75% of the time; it's real good another 20%; it's a f@#$%ng chore about 5%.

David A

I guess maybe you haven't done it as long as I have.
>about 28 years.
Now don't misunderstand. I don't dislike tuning. It puts bread on the table,
and I enjoy the people I get to work with, and do work for. But as far as
other piano work, once I get the process going, it's just not very exciting.
>I feel for you that you're not doing something every day that you love.....and
I respect your honesty.

Wim
David A.