digest excess code (Dorie's lament)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 20:40:23 +0000

Hey Dorie,

Welcome to the list!  As you've found, sometimes there's a bunch of junk to
wade through, trying to find the "gems".  A few of us are subscribed, but
set our options to not recieve any mail from the list.  Instead, just surf
over to the archives.  For this month, sorted by date, the link is:

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2003-February/date.html

Then it's a simple matter of following along.  The archive is very quick,
only a few minutes behind real time.  You've got to cut and paste to reply,
but to me it's well worth it.  You've got to stay subscribed if you wish to
post to the list.  Also, in the archives, the Jpegs are included as a link,
so you get to see the pictures as well!

If you go to https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech
you then have the choice of what month to view, as well as some sorting
options.

good luck!

Ron Koval
Chicagoland