Turning down the plate screws to increase bearing

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:41:25 +0100

Well, this would be the way to go for sure... noting carefully how many turns it
took to remove the bolt. And while you are at it try and measure the difference
in sustain in the area for each half turn while the bolt is still tight enough
for the assembly to be effective. Might be interesting to hear your results.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.