Cryanoacrylate was Re: bridge pin fix thanks!

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 21:02:35 -0500

Steve -
You have invented a new substance, which you may want to patent before
discussing any further here.  The experts, if they are still out there, can
define precisely, but cryo, [from Greek kryos] meaning cold, or frost, as
in cryogenics, or cryonics, as opposed to cyano, in chemistry.  You can
probably find a more exhaustive web site, but here is a one which might
give you some idea.  cyanoacrylate
http://www.howstuffworks.com/question695.htm  .

David Skolnik