USED SAT'S FOR SALE/ MAKE OFFER

Charles T. Wesco cwesco@myexcel.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:19:16 -0500

I have three accu-tuners that I am thinking about selling that we simply
are not using any longer:

1.	Two SAT 3's used very little.  They are in new condition.

Since these units are just as good as brand, new I am expecting that
someone could get them from me and save themselves maybe $100.00 or so
over buying them from a retail distributor ($1,500.00 each).  If
interested please e-mail at cwesco@myexcel.com and we can talk.  PLEASE
MAKE AN OFFER IF INTERESTED THOUGH!!!

2.	One older SAT I which has the raised buttons.  This unit has
been "rebuilt" by Accutuner in the past couple of years.  It has twenty
pages of memory and has been upgraded to include the full FAC
calculator.  It also was given a new battery by Accutuner and new push
buttons.  Case is slightly banged in one corner.

I am not sure what this unit is worth.  My guess is that it should sell
for about $600.00.  If interested please also e-mail at the above
address and we can talk.

Charles, RPT