Non-toxic finish products

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:37:58 -0800 (PST)

Well, you can also go outside and apply the finish
wearing gloves and a carbon filter (about $20 from an
auto finish supply store) mask.  I am all for water
based non-toxic finishes, but when I finish the
keystick ( to seal in odors, Terry ) I have used
petroleum-solvent based spray can stuff, believing it
to be more impervious to moisture and perhaps a better
sealant.
    Am I wrong?
    Thump