Damper Felt

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:33:44 -0500

> Circular Exacto blade? Like a wicked little pizza cutter?

Yup. I think Pianotek sells one. You can also go to any fabric store - they sell them for cutting fabric. Also works excellent for cutting key bushings. I use them for cutting all sorts of stuff. Does a pretty good job on fingers also. They have different diameter wheels for various tasks.

Terry Farrell