Back problem

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:20:13 -0500

--=====================_28892703==.ALT
Yup! Sure have!!! See my recent post to Alan. You may have some discomfort
from the strain you no doubt did but a herniated disk is common to most
people on the planet. Some function with it quite normally without pain.
You must do what you think is right to ease the pain for now but a change
in body mechanics is in order rather than surgery or nerve blocks or the
like. My 2 cents.

Greg Newell

At 03:07 PM 2/2/2003, you wrote:

>Hi list,
>   I had a MRI done this past week on my back.I hurt it moving a piano ( I
> think ),and I have a hearneated(wrong spelling) disk.Has anyone ever had
> this problem,I'm looking for some experienced advice.
>Thanks much,
>Hazen Bannister
>---

Greg Newell