Introduction

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:21:08 -0700

Any technician who buys and rebuilds will tell you THAT is the most
difficult part!  Stick around!  Who knows. . . maybe you'll hook up with
a local from this list and turn your hobby into something more rewarding
and $$$profitable too!

Glenn.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin E. Ramsey
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 10:56 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Introduction

    I probably don't belong on this list, but I'd like to learn what I
can if
    its ok with you.  I'm not a professional or do I have any intentions
of becoming a
technician - but I'm a damn good refinisher :)  Slow as molasses in
January -
    everything done by hand. I'd like to find a mentor in my area
    (Vancouver, Washington, USA) - someone retired maybe who likes
    to dink around like I do.

       Dorie

Welcome, Dorie. You're in the right place, maybe you can help when the
topic gets around to refinishing projects. I'm sure someone can hook you
up with someone up there, and there's always room for one more around
here. Feel free to ask anything when you have a question.
    Kevin E. Ramsey