Introduction

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 10:56:21 -0700

   =20
    I probably don't belong on this list, but I'd like to learn what I =
can if=20
    its ok with you.  I'm not a professional or do I have any intentions =
of becoming a=20
technician - but I'm a damn good refinisher :)  Slow as molasses in =
January -=20
    everything done by hand. I'd like to find a mentor in my area=20
    (Vancouver, Washington, USA) - someone retired maybe who likes=20
    to dink around like I do.=20
     =20
       Dorie

Welcome, Dorie. You're in the right place, maybe you can help when the =
topic gets around to refinishing projects. I'm sure someone can hook you =
up with someone up there, and there's always room for one more around =
here. Feel free to ask anything when you have a question.=20
    Kevin E. Ramsey