Room sharing - MARC

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 07:40:14 -0500

Friends,

I would be happy to share a room with a non-smoker non-loudsnoring (I
sleep light) male for the PTG Mid-Atlantic Regional Convention, which is
scheduled for Pittsburgh, PA, April 3-6, 2003.  Each of us will pay half
of all applicable costs.  The room rate is $79/day single or double, and
I need a room for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

If someone has already scheduled a room for those nights and wants to
share, contact me privately (cedel@supernet.com).  If I get no
offer to share still stands.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT