The Opposite! was Re: Aid for short people

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 01 Feb 2003 20:46:19 -0600

Alan,

My question is why you would stand up tuning a grand if you're that tall.
I'm a
little over 6'1" and I can sit and tune most verticals except for the very
tallest
ones! I've never stood to tune a grand!

Avery