The Opposite! was Re: Aid for short people

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:41:57 -0600

Whataya mean I'm not in shape? Round is a shape, isn't it? <G>

I do generally scoot and sit. I like Susan's bar stool idea (thanks) but =
I don't think I want to carry one in my tool kit.

Actually, the answer lies in making a key striker to lengthen my left =
arm, but I haven't gotten to the design stage yet.

Alan
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 8:33 PM
  Subject: Re: The Opposite! was Re: Aid for short people

  You want your back to stop hurting?  It's bad news, Alan; build up =
your abdominals. (More sittups, crunches, etc.)  The reason so many =
people have bad backs, is because their "front" muscles are out of =
balance with their "back" muscles. Either that, or scoot your bench =
around and tune sitting down. Sorry, but that's how I seez it.=20
      Kevin E. Ramsey
    ----- Original Message -----=20