Feb Journal

Richard.Brekne Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no
Sat, 01 Feb 2003 19:14:09 +0100

Hi folks

Nice to see pianotech so well represented in this months Journal. I
especially liked Richard Moody's article, interesting reading. Coodles
to Jim Bryant, I hope there are followups meant to come. Ron,  very cute
tho I cant say I found a sterotype that quite fit, but for fun I'll
entertain any and all suggestions from the list. Uh oh... :) Wim's kick
in our butts about no-shows left me scratching my head a bit...which is
always a good thing in my book. Couldnt quite figure out if his message
was simply  "quit yer whining" or  more of a "lets try to be nice these
people....even when they do everything in their power to weasle out of
taking responsibilty for costing a << hard working honest days work kind
of guy >> a couple hours income". Food for thought regardless.

Well done Pianotech !

Cheers
RicB