OT The Meat Thing

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:23:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Alan!!!
     I do indeed accept your apology, and am in 100%
agreement about "Political Correctness" which I define
as "The right to do whatever you want, except
criticise anyone for anything THEY do, even if it
adversely affects everyone else!!!"
     And I CAN take a joke, and usually enjoy being
teased! But I have seen many of my friends ( including
the very lovely 28 year old lady I hoped to marry
after leaving the monastery ) die of cancer, which is
far more likely to strike carnivores. So I draw the
line there.
     And I have seen ( and been victim of ) plenty of
violence: including a very gory quadruple homicide in
Seattle, around 1980. There is a profusion of violence
in this world. I do what I can to avoid adding to it,
and feel that this is spiritually beneficial  That's
all.
     Thanks again!
     Most Sincerely
     Gordon