OT The Meat Thing

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:39:32 -0500

Gordon and all, I apologize in advance. I got carried away with the =
sound of my piety and "cleverness." The last sentence, especially, was =
uncalled for.

You have your right to a point of view and I honor you for it. I just =
don't share it. The whole "Political Correctness" thing is just killing =
us, you know. It's like no one has the right to offend everyone, so =
everyone is offended by everybody. Add religion to it, and the fur is =
bound to fly ... oh, sorry.

Please forgive my own hypocrisy. Next time: Pianos!

Alan Barnard