Spam

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:24:59 -0700

David, don't complain about the occasional spam through the list, Andy's =
doing as much as he can. When your computer says that you need to =
download something, it's trying to download the fonts for the Chinese =
text. Do like Nancy Reagan, hit cancel and "Just say No!" =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Ilvedson=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 11:28 AM
  Subject: Spam

  List,

  I keep getting, as you all do, spam from China with all the odd =
characters in the Subject line.  I am wondering why PTG's system can't =
filter it out?  It is all the same!  When I right click on it and try to =
delete it, it says it needs to download a something from Windows.  This =
locking up my system and I can't delete it.  Yes I have virus =
protection...

  David I.