Hamburg Steinway C for sale

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:42:12 -0600

At 09:31 AM 25/09/02 -0400, Ed wrote:

>   Well, dang,  that sure seems like an "M" to me!  I have never seen an O
>that was the same length as an M.  Anybody else?

Never.

If it's under 6 feet and there are plain strings in the tenor rather than
wound it's an O unless it has a wide tail, in which case it's an L. The
string scales are the same in the plain wire, though I'm not sure of the
bass scaling.

         John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html