"O" or "M"? WAS:Re: Hamburg Steinway C for sale

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:36:05 -0500

Ed,

At 09:31 9/25/2002 -0400, you wrote:

> > HOWEVER...  clearly cast into the plate "change
>
> >>Hmm,  does it have a 26 note bass and two bichords on the treble bridge?
> >>Ed
>
> >Yes.
>
>   Well, dang,  that sure seems like an "M" to me!  I have never seen an O
>that was the same length as an M.  Anybody else?
>Ed Foote

BTW, I _do_ have it listed as an "M" in my records. ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer PTG RPT, MPT, CCT

Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems