tuning and European climate

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:53:02 +0200

Hello Pierre Gevaert,

I have been working for the Amsterdam Conservatorium for about 25 years.
I can tell you that it is impossible to do your work for a music school
properly if they allow you just one tuning a year, IMPOSSIBILE!

However, if they/you insist, I would say : do your tuning right when school
starts after the summer vacation. They will have a decently tuned piano for
at least one week a year, right from the start.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland