ETD's accurate?

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:38:37 -0700

Hazen:

As you can see from my other post on this subject I don't always fill up =
1.5 hours.  I too have people who want only tuning and nothing else.  I =
schedule a maximum of 4-5 appointments per day if I am filling the day =
with tuning which means I allocate a maximum of 1.5 hours, unless I am =
aware of additional work to be done in advance.   Generally, though, I =
have enough shop work going that I try and limit my scheduled =
appointments to 3 and spend the rest of the day in the shop rebuilding.  =
I find that schedule to be pretty ideal. =20

David Love
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: HazenBannister@cs.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: September 22, 2002 6:34 PM
  Subject: Re: ETD's accurate?

  In a message dated 09/22/2002 8:33:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, =
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:=20

    So in=20
    the 1.5 hours that I normally schedule I pick and choose what will =
best=20
    serve the customer and focus my energies there.  If additional work =
is=20
    needed I schedule another appointment.=20

  David,=20
  Just being inquisitive,what do you do, at a regular =
customers,home,school,church,if there is nothing to do but tune? I =
charge so much for a tuning,pitch raise,anything that gets done,but a =
lot of times,on regular customers that I've seviced for years,all it =
needs is tuning.=20
  Best,=20
  Hazen Bannister=20