Keybed Maintenance

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 19:20:34 -0400

I'm not sure whether lubricant is a deterrent or not.  If mice depend
heavily on smell, it may be that a lubricant's smell, if there is one,
may keep them away.  I do strongly suspect that a thick layer of
unsanitary-appearing dust and debris could be home for who knows what
all kinds of creepy-crawlies.  I suggest keybed cleaning whenever I
notice an obvious buildup.

Regards,
Clyde