Voicing

Duplexdan@aol.com Duplexdan@aol.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:05:04 EDT

Chris,

I commiserate with you completely on the condition of S&S replacement hammers
when they arrive. When i received my first set of hammers from the parts
dept. I cursed and screamed from here to Sandusky but it wasn't till Alex
Kostakis of A & C Pianocraft got involved that my ire subsided into chagrin.
He's been doing hammers since his head barely reached the bench and he took
my ugly ducklings and turned them into princes. Why don't you get in touch
with him, he may have some valuable info on how to deal with those fuzzballs.

Dan Franklin, RPT