Voicing

Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:27:35 +0200

Yes... thanks for point that out Dave... he made a rather large point of that
himself really.

Another thing I remember him commenting.... in relation to very hard hammers of
other make... he mentioned he would have no compunction with sending a fat
stick or two right down the throat of the crown to get rid of some of that
excess rockhardness. I remember the groans of dismay amoung the onlisteners. I
thought he had a lot of guts myself... Stood right there and more or less
contridicted most of what is taught about voicing elsewhere.

Still, he took his reserves and qualifiers. Thanks for pointing that out

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne