Self contemplation

D.L. Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:22:16 -0700

Bob Bergantino, RPT Wrote:

<Time to unsubscribe and join the ranks of the disillusioned. I'll sleep
better.>

My sentiments exactly.  Gee I wish I had nothing better to do than to write
quip after quip for supposed belly laughter of other piano techs.  I have
yet to laugh.  I am too busy deleting useless one liners, responding to
useless one liners, responding to useless one liners, responding to useless
one liners, etc., etc.

As stated several times, my other pet peeve is constant abbreviation of
everything.  If you don't know what all that alphabet soup means, then you
are just not part of the "in" crowd.  It is probably that same "in" crowd
that laughs at each and every cutesy one liner.

If you have something useful to say then say it.  If you don't then surprise
us all--KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.  I am a day or two away from deleting this
group from my email inbox completely.  I simply refuse to put up with 199
messages per day with only about 16 of them useful  112 today.

D.L. Bullock
www.thepianoworld.com
St. Louis